Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Thank you Thomas !

Just a quick thank you to Thomas Loehndorf who highlighted my stupidity by pointing out the Highland Fling was only closed to relay teams and not individuals. As a result I now have a place in a 53 miles race which starts in about 5 weeks and I've not done nearly enough training. This has disaster written all over it !

The race has really grown since I entered it as my first ultra in 2008. So far there are 311 individual runners and 36 relay teams - thankfully it's a staggard start. This compares to 265 starters last year and only 120 in 2008.

Here is the race page - Highland Fling Race website

2 comments:

  1. you better get training.... 'we' have a time to beat!!

    GG
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a right bossy wee sister aren't you ? !

    ReplyDelete