Monday, March 29, 2010

Monthly mileage update

My monthly mileage is going the right way, but not quite at the rate I would have hoped for. I was hoping for about 25 - 30 miles/week in March i.e > 100 miles, but work scuppered that.

I'm aiming for 35 miles/week in April. This should be acheivable as I'm doing the 33 mile Deeside Way this Saturday and the 53 mile Highland Fling at the end of the month.


There are 120 names down for the D33side Way race, not bad for its inaugral running. Well done to George Reid for organising it, it's just the right distance for me at this stage in the season. Hope the forecast for Saturday keeps improving. Good luck to everyone who's running it.

2 comments:

  1. Have a great run Gavin.

    Look forward to hearing how it goes.

    See you at the Fling but it might be at the end as I'm starting at 6am!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John, plkan to use tomorrow as a training run and not get carried away !

    See you at the Fling, I think even if we started together you'd have to wait at the finish line to see me ! Hope to catch up with you then

    ReplyDelete