Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Club Run

It was a run to Broughty Ferry tonight at the club, my shins had felt a bit tight over the weekend after my hill session, but once I got running I felt ok. I ended up running with Mary who's pretty fast, and we set a pretty good pace. I don't think either of us wanted to let on that we were finding it a bit fast !

Mary was pushed for time (Or so she claimed !!) and cut back early leaving me to cover the remaining 3 miles, which seemed to be all uphill. The route is about 7.3 miles and I finished in 52min 12s, about 3 mins slower than my fastest time round that route, but I was happy enough.

The clocks change this weekend so the club's summer routes get dusted off and rolled out again. They go out into the countryside and are much more pleasant.

Here's tonights route -

No comments:

Post a Comment